Position: Mold Maker
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Manufacturing
Education: 2 Year Degree
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Post Date: 5/15/2012
1. Build or perform maintenance on close tolerance injection molds, prototypes and specialty tooling per tool drawing specifications and departmental standards.
2. Complete project assignments within scheduled due dates, job estimates and required quality standards.
3. Support and follow all department procedures and work instructions.
4. Establish and maintain cooperative working relationship with peers and internal/external customers.
5. Utilize effectively and efficiently, own skills, time management, company resources and equipment.
6. Complete associated documentation including but not limited to project labor hours and work order information.
7. Assist other tool and mold makers with projects, when necessary, to achieve on time delivery commitments.
8. Carry out assigned preventive maintenance responsibilities and maintain general housekeeping standards for equipment and facility.
9. Other projects and tasks as assigned.
· Journeyman Tool & Die Maker or Master CNC Machinist with 7+ years experience in tool and mold building or 7 years machining experience or equivalent.
· Complete knowledge of equipment and practices associated with fixture, prototype, and mold building.
· Full knowledge of precision inspection practices, hand tools and equipment.
· In depth knowledge of materials used in the fabrication of tools, prototypes and molds.
· Ability to select correct materials based upon machining, heat treating, welding, wear and polishing.
· Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and tool drawings.
· Ability to program and operate CNC mills, CNC EDM's, CNC lathe and other standard tool room equipment.
· CAD/CAM experience preferred (Solid works and Master cam).
Please send resume to: email@example.com